WE hv an immediate opening for Manual Testers for our leading MNC client in
Bangalore.

EXP:3+yrs(Mandatory)

ONLY MANUAL TESTERS FM BANGALORE NEED 2 APPLY.

Mail your profile asap.

Regards,

Aarthi,
Team Lead,
Vital Consulting
270, 3rd Cross, Domlur 2nd stage,
Bangalore - 560 071
Mobile:9880014626
Tel:  +91-80-51254370/80(Direct),
Board : +91-80-51150716/7

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.vitalconsultingindia.com

which it is addressed to and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your
computer. Thank you for your understanding & co-operation.