Thank you Paul,

answer to Q5:

To store the address of a label into cell n of array r:
void *labelptr=&&labelname; r[n]=labelptr;
To jump to the label: goto *labelptr;
This works with GNU-C compiler 3.3 but not with MetroWorks.

I think i need to use inline asm to solve the remaining questions.
I know assembly, but i don't know how to embed it in C.
Do you know a simple tutorial on inline asm? (preferably PPC).

Thank you.
Teletep

--- In c-prog@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Herring" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>