On 7/26/2010 5:07 PM, andrew clarke wrote:
> On Sun 2010-07-25 21:11:27 UTC-0700, Esmaeil MIRZAEE
> (esmaeilmirz...@yahoo.com) wrote:
>
>> I need a header for open/read docx file.
>
> Header files don't work that way.  They mostly contain declarations,
> not actual code that does anything.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Header_file
>
>> For example I write my own Office.
>
> Good luck with that.....
>
> You'd be better off starting out with working code, eg. Abiword.  But
> from your initial question it sounds as though you have a lot to learn
> about C/C++ first before you try to do anything so advanced.

If it were _easy_ to create an Office clone, everyone would do that as
their first software project in school and Microsoft's #2 cash cow
wouldn't be a cash cow.  Even I know better than to try to take on such
a project.

A quick Google search turned up:

http://openxmldeveloper.org/articles/OpenXMLsamples.aspx

--
Thomas Hruska
CubicleSoft President

Barebones CMS is a high-performance, open source content management
system for web developers operating in a team environment.

An open source CubicleSoft initiative.
Your choice of a MIT or LGPL license.

http://barebonescms.com/