Sorry for not replying to the list. That info is outdated as of last month and we need to update (its now in a vm on rock.haskell.org, the new box) . I've already put Johan in touch with our admins who can set him up. We can also modify that wiki page to note that Johan is 'in charge' of /cabal?

--Gershom