I had a good success with completing a lot of parser work around Christmas,
still on my todo list are:

- rewriting InstalledPackageInfo parser&printer using new (parsec) framework,
which is (soft) prerequisite to
- changing license field to use SPDX expressions

SPDX types are already merged, so there aren't much left, expect 2-3 PRs early
next year.

I'm heading off to no-keyboard place.

- Oleg

Sent from my iPhone