Hello Cacti Users,

I have created an XML Data Query which works for my first associated Graph
Template, but not the second.  The information I'm harvesting are mostly
strings in this case, so I'm using |query_NAME| to display them in a
Comment.

I've confirmed the second graph has the same associations as the first,
though it only refers to one DQ field and not three DQs like the first
Graph Template.  For kicks, I added another field to the first GT and it is
populated fine, so the data is definitely cached/retrieved (plus I see it
via Verbose Query on Device info).

Is there a reason that a DQ cache is not available to a newly associated
Graph Template?

[ Note: I just tested with the SNMP - Interfaces DQ and have modified a
working graph. So this points to something I'm missing or did in the wrong
order? :-( ]

Timeline:  I've had the DQ XML in place for a few days now and recently
added another "input" field to the XML (which I'd like to display on the
second graph).

Thanks!
--
Mike