I graph several machines with Cacti 0.8.8 for now several
years. Yesterday, I reorganized the network, restarted the Cacti
server (in the process, its clock went away but resynchronized after)
and, since that, one machine, but only one, has a problem. The graph
is no longer updated.

On the host page, I see:

SNMP error

And the Data Query Debug Information is
+ Running data query [1].
+ Found type = '3' [SNMP Query].
+ Found data query XML file at
+ XML file parsed ok.
+ Executing SNMP get for num of indexes @ '.' Index Count:
+ Executing SNMP walk for list of indexes @ '.' Index Count: 0
+ No SNMP data returned

But doing a snmpget by hand works fine:

% snmpget -v 3 -u $USER -a SHA -A $PASSWORD -x DES -X $PASSWORD -l authPriv
IF-MIB::ifNumber.0 = INTEGER: 3

snmpwalk works as well.

tcpdump shows that Cacti SNMP requests do arrive fine on the
machine. Since the SNMP traffic is encrypted, I cannot easily see what
Cacti sent (but, remember, all the other machines are OK, and I
believe I changed nothing on the machine which is no longer properly
graphed, and I changed nothing in the Cacti configuration.)

Following the advice of the FAQ
<http://www.cacti.net/downloads/docs/html/faq.html#AEN2441>, I cleared
the Poller Cache, without a result.

Any idea?