Dear Cacti user,
Good Day!

FYI i also found that when we want to create new graph, the scrolling is not working for drop-down menu under "console" --> "create" --> "New Graphs" it is only show limited hosts (20 lists of drop-down menu) and can not scrolling down, although my total hosts is 64 devices (attached).

Thank You.

Warmest Regards,

Trang Wisesa W
  NTT Communications Group
  PT. NTT Indonesia
  Operation & Maintenance Division
  Office: Wisma 46-Kota BNI, 5th Floor
          Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1, Jakarta 10220
  Tel: +62-21-572-7777 / +62-21-574-4466
  Fax: +62-21-574-6777
  email: n...@ntt.co.id