*** Release of Cacti 1.1.14 ***

Special thanks to all that have helped by contributing code and reporting issues on GitHub! We would not be where we are today without the help. Let's continue to grow the Cacti community!

For additional details check out the README located on GitHub.

https://github.com/Cacti/cacti/blob/develop/README.md

*** Contribute ***

Active development of Cacti is located on GitHub! Join us in making Cacti better, submit issues, fork and submit pull requests!

https://github.com/cacti/

*** Cacti Change Log ***

issue#849: Unable to select host in Graph Item pick
issue#850: Reporting not allowing Non-templated Graphs
issue#858: Pagination on SNMP Options wrong
issue#860: Network Discovery Subnet Range character limit too small
issue#861: The search filter does not support Cyrillic
issue#862: Automation - When editing Graph Rules, unable to Change Data Query
issue#863: Typo error in auth_login.php for LDAP authentication
issue#867: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in auth_profile.php
issue: Link's not showing in Automation Graph and Tree rules on Sunshine theme
issue: Make Templates Export responsive
issue: Don't wrap menu glyphs and menuitems
issue: The function get_order_string() can fail when encountering reserved word columns
issue: Data Query Delete is not using callback
feature: Resize Graphs on Graph page to be responsive
feature: Make import text a hidden field as it is likely seldom used

*** Reporting Issues ***

http://www.cacti.net/issues.php

*** Download Cacti ***

http://www.cacti.net/download_cacti.php