I have:

<servlet>
 <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</servlet-class>
</servlet>
<servlet>
 <servlet-name>JspRedirector</servlet-name>
 <jsp-file>/jspRedirector.jsp</jsp-file>
</servlet>

<servlet-mapping>
   <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
   <url-pattern>/ServletRedirector</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>
<servlet-mapping>
   <servlet-name>JspRedirector</servlet-name>
   <url-pattern>/JspRedirector</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

in the deployed cactus-war file. It is deploying
correctly for both JBoss and Tomcat. I have actually
started the server up for the cactus instance and it
runs just fine. It just dies on my url. I would expect
to see a struts error message if it wasn't finding the
mapping in struts correctly.

Thanks,

Bryan