Hello Folks,

Following a footer in "JUnit in Action", and the todo.html on the Cactus
web page, I've been scratching my head to figure out if EJB Redirectors
have been implemented in the latest 1.7 release... according to the
todo.html it's supposed to be in 1.7 but don't see any
info/docs/examples on the subject. What's the deal?

Also... in trying to figure out how to use Cactus on my JBoss 4.0.1 I
was wondering if anyone has had luck with such setup (for instance, how
do I cactifywar?).

Thanx a Bunch,
Mike