Hi Jay,

[snip]

>     [cactus] Testcase: testDoEndTag took 2.133 sec
>
>     [cactus]    FAILED
>
>     [cactus] Method "testDoEndTag" not found
>
>     [cactus] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Method "testDoEndTag"
> not found
>
>     [cactus]    at

org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBareServer(AbstractCact
usTestCase.java:153)

It seems the testDoEndTag method is missing from
com.wellsfargo.taglib.web.TestXSSTag... I'm sure you've checked it but
please check again and verify spelling, etc. Could you also verify that this
class is there in the cactified WAR generated in your target/... directory?

Thanks
-Vincent