Hi Moiz,

It seems you're using Cactus in "Manual" mode (you're not using any
integration - Ant, Maven ,etc). You should read the following page then:

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/manual/index.html

In order to understand how cactus works, please read
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/how_it_works.html

Obviously before reading any of this you should read the getting started
page: http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/getting_started.html

FYI, I don't think the Ant and Maven integrations support JBoss 4.1 out of
the box.

Hope it helps,
-Vincent