Hi Laura,

The answer is in the next Cactus release (1.8). Now if you ask about the
date I don't know. We'd like to get the usage of Cargo in that release. To
be honest the current Cactus committers (including me) are not very active
on the project so it may take a while. Sorry about that. That's unless some
new fresh blood help us by submitting patches and even possibly joining the
project.

Magnus, I was checking the changes.xml file and couldn't find any reference
to the cactifyear task. Any idea? Has it been simply forgotten to be added
there?

Thanks
-Vincent