Hi Rod,

I don't understand. The page that Kazuhito gave you *is* a full description.
There is a documentation page for each Cactus Ant task.

The one for the <cactus> task is on
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/ant/task_cactus.html.

Maybe you've missed this sentence:

"As this task is an extension of the junit task, it also supports all
attributes that the junit task supports. In addition, the following
parameters are supported:[...]"

Thanks
-Vincent