Would something like this be worth adding to cactus? I cobbled together
a class called MethodTestSuite that dynamically creates tests based on a
method name. Granted, it's just syntatic sugar for
suite.add(newMyTestSuite("myMethod")) which I found rather tart:)

public class MyTestSuite extends TestCase
{
        public static Test suite()
        {
                MethodTestSuite suite = new