Hello,

my vote is +1A.

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 04:49:27 +0100, Felipe Leme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

As we discussed previously in this list, there's been a 'movement' to
upgrade Jakarta sub-projects to new TLPs (top-level projects) and Henri
suggested that Cactus should be a TLP on its own or join forces with
JMeter to create a new Apache Testing TLP (which some of us agreed would
be a better option, to bring momentum back to the project)
So, I'm formalizing these options as a vote:

[ ] -1 leave Cactus on Jakarta
[ ] +1A move Cactus to a new Apache Testing TLP
[ ] +1B create the Cactus TLP
[ ] ?? << other options >>

Here is my +1A

-- Felipe