Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 04. Mai 2007 08:27
An: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: Re: How to start tomcat on a port other than 8080

Hello Kamal,

Thanks for your reply ... I changed the port to 8081 in my
test/res/server.xml as that is the file getting used for running cactus
test ... But even after that, I'm getting the same error - cactus test
failed to connect to port 8081 ... I have another instance of tomcat
running on port 8080 - will this be a problem? This one is using
%CATALINA_HOME%\conf\server.xml, so I've left the port number uncahnged
there i.e. port number there still remains at 8080 ...

Thank you,
Venkatesh