Raketesh hi,

I think I can answer to some of your questions.

First no, Cactus currently does not support J2EE 1.5. In the latest release
Cactus supports up to
J2EE 1.3. Also in the trunk of the cactus source tree only JBoss 3.x is
supported, although I have
tried to integrate Cactus with Cargo. My changes can be found in [1] - you
can checkout the project
have it a try and then report how did it go. The next release of cactus is
still inscheduled, yet. I am trying
to work on it but, lately I haven't had enough time. I suppose that if I
planned everything good enough we
can have our new release of Cactus by the end of the year.

Hope that helps.

Have a nice day.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/cactus/branches/CACTUS_TRUNK_MAMOUTH/