From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 5:42 AM
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Unable to run cactus tests on Tomcat 5.5.23(Urgent help
required)

Hi,

  I am trying to execute cactus test cases using an ant build script. I
am using jakarta-cactus-12-1.7 and ant 1.6.5. I am running the test
scripts on Tomcat 5.5.23.... The build script successfully generates the
war and cactify war file, however it hangs while executing the test
cases. It displays the message as shown below:

test:
   [cactus]
   [cactus] Running tests against Tomcat 5.5.23 @ http://localhost:8080
   [cactus]

Please let me know if anybody has come across this issue.. I am not
getting any clue as nothing is getting generated in logs anywhere...
Quick response is much appreciated...

Thanks
Sujeet

received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.