Hi Swarup,

as far as I know you cannot test portlet application with Cactus. However,
there is a separate project in the jboss community called "JSFUnit". JSFUnit
extends Cactus and provides some further capabilities.

You can check there if you want.

Best wishes, Petar.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

EOOXML Objections
http://www.grokdoc.net/index.php/EOOXML_objections

Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611