Hi,

I'm have a problem when trying to load a XLS file into a database. Here is my setUp method:

       super.setUp();

       IDataSet dataSet = null;

       try {
           System.out.println("Call createDatabaseTester");
           databaseTester = createDatabaseTester();
System.out.println("Call getSetupDataSet");
           dataSet = getDataSet();

           System.out.println("Call setDataSet");
           databaseTester.setDataSet( dataSet );

           System.out.println("Call onSetup");
           databaseTester.onSetup();

           System.out.println("Done");
       } catch(SQLException ex) {
           System.out.println("SQLException!!!!");
           ex.printStackTrace();
       } catch(Exception ex) {
           System.out.println("Exception!!!!");
           ex.printStackTrace();
       }
   }

What happens is that the "Done" is never printed out. It seems it get stuck at the onSetup() method. No exception is being thrown. The databaseTester is set correctly just as the dataSet is read from XLS correctly.

Also I don't know how to debug cactus, therefore, I'm using these println (which is terribly) any advice on that would be nice as well.

Thanks in advance,
Sérgio