Hi all,

I'm new on cactus, it's the first time I'm working with it, and i am build a
in-container unit testing application to test EJB's, a struts application and
some other things. With the EJB's, and the other things everything worked
smoothly. For the struts application... well it is not going to well.

So for the struts application (aka STAPP) I have a WAR file that contains all
the relative elements that is deployed in a JBoss 4.0.5 AS. For the application
that does all the tests (aka TestAPP), I have another WAR file that is also
deployed in the same AS, and I'm using StrutsTestCase to make the testing units.

Here is the error were I am stuck right now:
Failed to get the test results at
[http://localhost:8080/STAPP/ServletRedirector]

-----------SOME SETTINGS-----------
STAPP context path = /STAPP
TestAPP contex path = /TestAPP

cactus.properties:
cactus.contextURL = http://localhost:8080/STAPP/
cactus.servletRedirector = ServletRedirector

So my problem is in the definition of the cactus.servletRedirector property.

Questions:
How can I tell cactus that the application to test is in one context path and
that the ServletRedirector is in another?
Is it possible to have this type of configuration, or should I forget about
using StrutsTestCase, and start thinking on using HttpUnit to test the Web
application?

Thank you all for reading, and for replying, I hope :P

Cheers,
Andre