Hi Andre,

2008/9/9, Andre Lopes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi all,
>

> I'm new on cactus, it's the first time I'm working with it, and i am build
> a in-container unit testing application to test EJB's, a struts
> application and some other things. With the EJB's, and the other things
> everything worked smoothly. For the struts application… well it is not
> going to well.
>
> So for the struts application (aka STAPP) I have a WAR file that contains
> all the relative elements that is deployed in a JBoss 4.0.5 AS. For the
> application that does all the tests (aka TestAPP), I have another WAR file
> that is also deployed in the same AS, and I'm using StrutsTestCase to make
> the testing units.
>

> Here is the error were I am stuck right now:
>
> Failed to get the test results at
> [http://localhost:8080/STAPP/ServletRedirector]
>

> -----------SOME SETTINGS-----------
> STAPP context path = /STAPP
> TestAPP contex path = /TestAPP
>

> cactus.properties:
> cactus.contextURL = http://localhost:8080/STAPP/
> cactus.servletRedirector = ServletRedirector
>

> So my problem is in the definition of the cactus.servletRedirector
> property.
>
> Questions:
>
> How can I tell cactus that the application to test is in one context path
> and that the ServletRedirector is in another?

I think that this is not possible, currently. But why do you need that,
anyways?
Why don't you just cactify the war file with the STAPP application and then
test it?

Is it possible to have this type of configuration, or should I forget
> about using StrutsTestCase, and start thinking on using HttpUnit to test
> the Web application?

Maybe you can ask that on the StrutsTestCase mailing list, also...

Thank you all for reading, and for replying, I hope :P

> Cheers,
> Andre

Cheers, Petar.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.
| Author @ Manning Publications.
| Technical Consultant @ HP
| BGJUG-Bulgarian Java User Group Leader.
| Apache Jakarta PMC member.
| Jakarta Cactus Lead Developer.
| Blogger: http://weblogs.java.net/blog/paranoiabla/
Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611