With Ant 1.6.5 and cactus_1.7.2 I had been using the configuration below to
run Cactus tests on my localhost machine (running WebSphere).

I would like to run the CactusTests on a remote server machine and would
like to find out how I can configure the hostname of the remote server.

I would also be interested in upgrading to cactus_1.8.x, but dont see how I
can configure the <cactus> Ant task to use a WebSphere container, as this
does not seem to be currently supported by Cargo and there does not seem to
be the equivalent of a generic container.

<cactus printsummary="yes" haltonfailure="yes" earfile="myear.ear">
<classpath>
<path refid="cactus.classpath"/>
</classpath>
<sysproperty key="cactus.contextURL" value="${test.url}"/>
<sysproperty key="cactus.timeout" value="400"/>
<containerset>
  <generic name="WASContainer" port="${was.port}">
    </generic>
</containerset>
<formatter type="plain"/>
<batchtest todir="${dir.test.reports}">
<fileset dir="${dir.dist.test.classes}">
<include name="**/TestMinimal.class"/>
</fileset>
</batchtest>
</cactus>

I do not need to stop, start or deploy to the server using any
Cactus/Cargo tasks, since I have other means to manage these.

What I would like to do (run the cactus tests against a remote url) seems
like it should be pretty simple, so what am I missing?