De: sach Beeharry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Enviado el: jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2008 13:23
Para: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Asunto: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: config

Hi,

I am trying to test my action class using cactus. My web application is on
Tomcat and I am running the test from Eclipse.
But I am getting the following error when the test runs:

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: config
 at
servletunit.struts.CactusStrutsTestCase.setUp(CactusStrutsTestCase.java:101)
 at
org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBareServer(AbstractCact
usTestCase.java:155)
 at
org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestCaller.doTest(AbstractWebTe
stCaller.java:120)
 at
org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleRequest_ar
oundBody0(AbstractWebTestController.java:94)
 at
org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleRequest_ar
oundBody1$advice(AbstractWebTestController.java:218)
 at
org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleRequest(Ab
stractWebTestController.java:1)

I think this error is caused because the *config* field cannot be found in
the setUp() method of the CactusStrutsTestCase class. May be some
compatibility issue.

    protected void setUp()
        throws Exception
    {
        if(logger.isDebugEnabled())
        {
            logger.debug("Entering");
        }
        try
        {
            if(actionServlet == null)
            {
                actionServlet = new ActionServlet();
            }
            ServletContext servletContext = new StrutsServletContextWrapper*
(config*.getServletContext());

also:

*CactusStrutsTestCase  extends ServletTestCase* and ServletTestCase contains
the attribute *public AbstractServletConfigWrapper config
*
>From the above the config  field should normally be accessible, but it is
not the case.

Can anyone help me solving this?