Hi Bo,

the includeCactusJars works only with the Ant task,
If you want to see the same behaviour in the maven2 mojos
please open an issue in the JIRA and the Cactus team
will decide if the issue is relative

Cheers.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.
| Author @ Manning Publications.
| Senior Solution Architect @ Unic
| BGJUG-Bulgarian Java User Group Leader.
| Apache Maven Developer.
| Apache Jakarta PMC member.
| Jakarta Cactus Lead Developer.
| Blogger: http://weblogs.java.net/blog/paranoiabla/
Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611