Hi,

I am new to Cactus and trying to run an in-container test to a servlet. In this
servlet, the request is dispatched to a jsp:

1. RequestDispatcher view = request.getRequestDispatcher("display.jsp");
2. view.forward(request, response);

I was using the following main method to launch the Jetty webserver:

public class TestAdminSuite {
        public static Test suite(){
                System.setProperty("cactus.contextURL",
"http://localhost:8080";);
                TestSuite suite = new TestSuite("all test with Jetty");
                suite.addTestSuite(TestAdminServlet.class);
                return new Jetty5xTestSetup(suite);
        }
}

Then "view.forward(request,response);" would cause NullPointerException. I
think that the problem occurs when the Jetty web server cannot locate the jsp
file. I really cannot figure out how to let Jetty know where the jsp file is.

Any hint will be greatly appreciated!

Dahai