I am trying to run a test for ejb classs with cactus on OC4j but no luck so
far. My maven project structure is like following

replication (top level module)
 |----ear (depends on ejb and war module)
 |----ejb (This has ejb's and ejb test classes)
 |----war

Here is maven2 cactus plugin xml which is embedded in pom.xml under
replication module.

<plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.cactus</groupId>
                <artifactId>cactus.integration.maven2</artifactId>
                <version>1.8.1</version>
                <configuration>
                    <srcFile>target/replication-1.0.ear</srcFile>
                    <cactusWar>
                        <context>/</context>
                        <redirectors>
                            <servletRedirector>
                                <name>ServletRedirectorSecure</name>
                                <mapping>/ServletRedirectorSecure</mapping>
                                <roles>test</roles>
                            </servletRedirector>
                            <servletRedirector/>
                            <filterRedirector>
                                <name>FilterRedirector</name>
                                <mapping>/test/filterRedirector</mapping>
                            </filterRedirector>
                        </redirectors>
                        <libDependencies>
                            <dependency>
                                <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
                                <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
                            </dependency>
                            <dependency>
                                <groupId>httpunit</groupId>
                                <artifactId>httpunit</artifactId>
                            </dependency>
                        </libDependencies>

                         <testClasses>

<directory>replication/ejb/target/classes</directory>
                           <includes>
                              <include>**/*Test*.*</include>
                           </includes>
                        </testClasses>

                        <version>2.3</version>
                    </cactusWar>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>cactus-cactifyear</id>
                        <phase>pre-integration-test</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>cactifyear</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>

When I run "mvn integration-test", it makes a cactified war, which I am
manually deploying to OC4J. But it does seem to run the tests. I am new to
maven so I could be doing something wrong there,

What am I doing wrong here?

Navjeet
Blog: http://chabbewal.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/navjeetc