On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 05:04:01PM -0700, Wim Kerkhoff wrote:
> I added some debug code to use cluck() from Carp to generate a stack
> trace. Here's a bit more specific error that was being hidden before:
>
> Error executing class callback in prerun stage: Permission denied at
> /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/Apache/Session/Lock/Semaphore.pm line 95.
>        (in cleanup) Permission denied at
> /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/Apache/Session/Lock/Semaphore.pm line 95.
>
> Which still doesn't make sense to me. I'll poke some more...

That looks familiar to me too.  I think I upgraded Apache::Session or
SessionX or both and this went away.  This is what I'm running right
now:

||/ Name                                         Version
+++-============================================-=====================
ii  libapache-session-perl                       1.80-2
ii  libapache-sessionx-perl                      2.00b5-3

> I've su'd to the www-data user, and he can definitely create files in
> /usr/local/caf/framework/sessions/locks.

The problem here is that it's using semaphores to lock instead of
lockfiles.  I think the default locker must have changed when I
upgraded.  What is your output from `ipcs -s`?

--
Rick Delaney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]