Hi:

I am working on a project on the Principality of Andorra. This project is a section in
my English studies class at Algonquin College, in Ottawa, Canada. I chose Andorra as
many people in Canada know little or nothing about this country. I myself can be
included in this group. I have to do a presentation on this project and do hope
someone may help!

I have several questions I need answered for my project and hope you may be able to
help answer them. The following is a list of ones that I cannot find information on
while surfing the net. Please help!

How do people respond to strangers?

How do people greet each other?

What is the correct etiquette when you enter a room?

How are names used for introductions? Is it considered proper to inquire about a
person's occupation or family?

What are the attitudes about touching?

Are any facial expressions or gestures considered rude?

How close do people stand when talking?

What is the attitude towards punctuality in social and business situations?

What gestures indicate agreement / disagreement?

Is social status determined by racial, religious, or economic factors?

Clothing And Food

What occasions require special clothing?

Are some types of clothing considered taboo?

What is appropriate business attire for men / women?

How does one behave during meals?

Are there any social rules about how or where one sits?

What should a visitor know about types of food and drink?

Who pays for what, in what currency? Is tipping practiced?

Political Climate and Values

What political systems are relevant to prospective businesses?

Is competition or cooperation more prized?

Is politeness more important than factual honesty?

What are the attitudes towards education?

Do women own or manage businesses?

What are people's views of North Americans?

Per donar-se de baixa: http://andorraweb.com/aw/caf/index_ca.php