** Changed in: cairo-dock-core

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Cairo-
Dock Devs, which is subscribed to Cairo-Dock Core.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1329960

Title:
  Cairo visually disappears after soffice.bin crash

Status in Cairo-Dock : Core:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  Cari-Dock Version: 3.3.2
  Xubuntu 14.01 from fresh install via 32-bit
  Macbook 4,1 Intel (pre-October 2008 model)
  2 Cores
  Desktop Manager: XFCE
  No OpenGL due to using GM965/GL960 Integrated Graphics Controller

  Some Graphics Info (sudo lshw -C video):
  *-display:0
         product: Mobile GM965/GL960 Integrated Graphics Controller (It's 128
MB Video Card)
         vendor: Intel Corporation
         physical id: 2
         bus info: pci@0000:00:02.0
         version: 03
         width: 64 bits
         clock: 33MHz
         capabilities: msi pm vga_controller bus_master cap_list rom
         configuration: driver=i915 latency=0
         resources: irq:44 memory:d0100000-d01fffff memory:c0000000-cfffffff
ioport:6110(size=8)
    *-display:1 UNCLAIMED
         product: Mobile GM965/GL960 Integrated Graphics Controller (secondary)
         vendor: Intel Corporation
         physical id: 2.1
         bus info: pci@0000:00:02.1
         version: 03
         width: 64 bits
         clock: 33MHz
         capabilities: pm bus_master cap_list
         configuration: latency=0
         resources: memory:d0200000-d02fffff

  The problem is that soffice.bin from LibreOffice crashes, I think it
  has something to due with fonts, and then Cairo-Dock becomes
  invisible. It's still there because I can right-click on it. However,
  LibreOffice isn't being used (not opened at all) at the time of the
  crash. I do have a short-cut to it in the dock and was thinking that
  there was a weird association some how. I ran the cairo-dock -l debug
  > debug.txt and the dock visually appeared again. I hit Ctrl-C to
  cancel the debugging and it disapeared like before, but no crash
  messages. By the way, the debug says 3 screens. I'm using two if you
  count my TV and laptop (lid closed)...so I have no idea how it's
  getting that info.

  The debug and a screenshot is in the attachment.