Public bug reported:

Bug reported by HansBKK on Glx-Dock.org forum: http://glx-
dock.org/bg_topic.php?t=7963

After launching GMenu with Cairo-Desklet: "it seems the config options
to change the image doesn't work, nor adjusting the size"

Note: it seems we are not able to report any bug there:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/cairo-desklet
(and the maintainer is not Cairo-Dock-Team, this is why I can't enable this
feature :-) )

** Affects: cairo-dock-core

** Changed in: cairo-dock-core

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Cairo-
Dock Devs, which is subscribed to Cairo-Dock Core.

Title:
  Cairo-Desklet - not able to change size and default icon

Status in Cairo-Dock : Core:
  Triaged

Bug description: