Scott wrote:
> I am having the same problem -- I've tried asking Victor directly, but
> no response.  Does anyone have suggestions?

I found it... in my case this was a corrupted file.  I am not sure how,
but I compared file sizes on several of my models, and found an
unaccounted for 10 bytes in the seclinks model file. Diff did not show
them, and they were both of the same "type".  Recreating the file from
scratch solved the problem.  I have no idea why.

-Scott