Hi ,
    dear all
    I have a tricky problem about cake and jpgraph.I copy
the jpgraph libs to a subdir of my cake app.But everytime I want to
include some
of the jpgraph lib files in my cotrollers so that I can output some
images, my cake framework crashes, and all I can see is a whole white
page in the IE.And if a remove the include statements in the
controllers , then I my cake framework goes well ,but my image can not
be created.
   At present what I have found is that may be the files of  jpgraph
libs are too large.As the jpgraph.php is about 250k,but my cake php
runs in an arm linux os.There is a memory_limit option in the php.ini,I
guess if I can enlarge it may be this problem can be resolved(default
value of this option is 8M),but I failed.
Do you have some ideas of what I have encountered.

Hm.. can you please give some
help or can you please give me some examples of what you have finihsed
about cakephp and jpgraph.

thanks