Hi there,

ok maybe i'll be hung for this but (and remember I love cake ;)

I'm not new to cake so everything u do in the screencast I understand
but

it goes awfully fast :)

I know how much time it takes to do these things believe me ;) but I
just wanted to point out that it's a real good thing you think about
adding audio.

Same screencast a little slower and with good explanation of whats
going on would be a real killer IMHO

Also maybe staying within the cake site would help feel more
comfortable.

Keep in mind that all i'm saying is to help get cake spread and that
i've had people saying it the docs needed improvement and so on.

On a more positive note : thanks a lot for this !!

thomas