I am trying to use pagination as described in this wiki here:
http://wiki.cakephp.org/tutorials:pagination

It works fine, the only problem is that I am trying to use it on a
search form for my web app.
My view has a form, and my controller creates a custom query based on
the values entered on the form.

This is how my controller action looks like:

$conditions = $mycustomquery;
$fields = array('*');
list($order,$limit,$page) = $this->Pagination->init($conditions);
$this->set('conditions', $conditions);
$this->set('mlslistings', $this->Mlslisting->findAll($conditions,
$fields, $order, $limit, $page));

When I run a search it loads the pagination fine, and also shows the
results based on the search form filled out.

However, if I flip to page 2 or any other pages of my results, it shows
the results based on the default results, not the search form.
Basically my pagination links don't include the query needed for the
correct results.

Is there a way to include that query information in my pagination
links?

Thanks for your help.

Greg