Hi, I'm new to frameworks and am checking out Cake. I do NOT have
mod-rewrite on my computer but I did set up Cake in the config file to
use "pretty URLs" instead of Mod rewrite. I'm using the development
install, and I can see the styled default page at localhost/cake and it
says that it can connect to the database ok.

Now I'm going through the blog tutorial and at the point where it first
tells you to look at the site through your web browser I get a 404
error.  The tutorial says to point my browser to
http://www.example.com/posts/index, but I get a 404 there.  I tried
going to localhost/cake/posts and got a 404? Is that the right URL I
should be going to if I don't have mod-rewrite?