in the 2.x book http://book.cakephp.org/2.0/en/development/sessions.html,
it says

Session.cookieTimeout - The number of *minutes* you want sessions to last.
> If this is undefined, the value from Session.timeout will be used.


but when I configured Session like this

Configure::write('Session', array(
>         'timeout' => 1440,
>         'defaults' => 'cache',
> ));


the cookieTimeout will be set to *240*, not 1440

I checked the CakeSession.php and found

 'cache' => array(
> 'cookie' => 'CAKEPHP',
> 'timeout' => 240,
>  'cookieTimeout' => 240,

                                'ini' => array(


so this default configuration will be merged to my configuration, so

 if (isset($sessionConfig['timeout']) &&
> !isset($sessionConfig['cookieTimeout'])) {
> $sessionConfig['cookieTimeout'] = $sessionConfig['timeout'];
>  }


the conditions won't match and code inside won't be executed, cookieTimeout
will still be 240 , which is cake's default value.

is this a bug? I think cake should not set cookieTimeout's default value


-- 
Perry | 彭琪
http://pengqi.me

-- 
Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials 
http://tv.cakephp.org 
Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://ask.cakephp.org and help others 
with their CakePHP related questions.


To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected] For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php

Reply via email to