Hey Phillip, I was just wondering if you'd had any luck making associations 
between json queried data and mysql queried data? I'm trying the same. I 
can read data without issue, but no association code exists in the sample 
I've been using on the cakephp documentation.

On Wednesday, June 1, 2011 5:19:11 PM UTC-4, Philip Burrows wrote:
>
> Hi all, 
> Just wanted to know if it is possible to create an association between 
> a datasource that uses httpget to retrieve json and a mysql database. 
> I will be using www.uk-postcodes.com to find out the ward for a 
> particular postcode, then querying my database to list the councillors 
> in the ward. 
> Similar to www.writetothem.com. 
> Cheers 
> Phil

-- 
Like Us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/CakePHP
Find us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en.


Reply via email to