Maybe the client shouldn't need to know this in the first place. He/
She probably doesn't have enough knowledge about PHP or frameworks to
be in a position to know about this.

>From my experience, most clients just want things to get done - they
don't want to (or don't need to) know how those things are done. I'm
guessing most of us want people to know that we are using such a great
framework ;) so we want to let everyone else know. But for the purpose
and intent of the project, the client need not get involved in the
technical details. When they do, they get involved in making
uninformed decisions that dictate the project, usually affecting the
project's progress negatively.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Cheeze