On Nov 30, 2007 9:10 PM, Chris Hartjes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Nov 30, 2007 7:33 PM, Mech7 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > It still does not work.. it can't read the cache configuration.. even
> > though all it is supposed to do is throw up an error and revert to
> > default file caching..
>
> Hrm, you have provided me with a clue here.
>
> I do not have the Configure::write('Cache.disable', true) command in
> *my* config.php.  So that trigger_error() statement in bootstrap will
> never show up.

I just checked and it is in cake/app/config/core.php, but I don't use
that file at all.  My own config/core.php file that is the app
directory for my project doesn't have that line in it at all.

Interesting...

--
Chris Hartjes

My motto for 2007:  "Just build it, damnit!"

@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard