On Dec 11, 2007 9:08 PM, AJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But the array keeps coming back empty. However, if I copy the SQL
> query that Cake builds and run it, it returns exactly the records it
> should.

Are you by chance developing with debug in config/core.php set to 0?
Try setting it to at least 1, removing what is in APP/tmp/cache and
see if it makes it go away.  If the SQL is correct, then chances are
it's CakePHP looking at previously cached data and not knowing what to
make of it.

Sounds like you can see the SQL (which means you have debug set high
enough) but maybe there is data in APP/tmp/cache that is messing
things up.

--
Chris Hartjes

My motto for 2007:  "Just build it, damnit!"

@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard