On Dec 13, 2007 2:09 AM, Adam D. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can't run the bake command, or any of the commands from the console.
>
> I viewed the screencasts, but still, no luck.
>
> If I execute....
>
> /usr/bin/php cake/console/libs/bake.php
>
> ...and I get the output from the console, with paths, etc.

You don't run the console utilities that way.  If you followed the
screencasts and put the cake console script in your path, then you'd
access bake by doing this:

cake bake

That's it.

--
Chris Hartjes

My motto for 2007:  "Just build it, damnit!"

@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard