On Dec 19, 2007 2:23 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "What was the answer you were looking for?"
> I am looking for something helpful and you've responded both times
> with a whole bunch of nothing, you've spent a lot of time writing when
> you should have said to yourself "I don't really know anything that
> can help so I'll leave this post to someone that does."

Now, now, don't go around saying what I said was a 'whole bunch of
nothing'.  That would be throwing away the advice of someone who have
lots of experience dealing with shitty code, usually of my own
creation.  In the end, it *was* your code that was broken:  you can't
manipulate the session like that when  you have the Security level set
so high. :)

Out of habit I always turn down the security level stuff so I never
really run into this.  Silly me.  In the future, I will be quick to
point out to people to turn down the security level in their
configuration file if similar session problems occur.  See, wasn't
that easy?

Now, if you want r5982 then you need to start using the version from
SVN instead of downloading from the web site.  I believe you can find
the link on trac.cakephp.org.

--
Chris Hartjes

My motto for 2007:  "Just build it, damnit!"

@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard