Normally I don't post questions to the list, just snarky responses.  I
will expect no less in return. :)

I'm working on an admin area for my simulation baseball league site.
I have a Game model that contains games.  Now, I've used the views
created by bake and need to do some funky pagination with them.

Normally games are grouped by series.  A typical game record is

id
week
home_team
away_team
home_score
away_score

So a 'series' would be all the records that have the same week +
home_team + away_team + home_score + away_score

What I *want* to do is display series and then be able to paginate
through them.  Not being a big pagination guy, I'd appreciate being
pointed in the right direction.

Is it possible that I need a Series model to make this happen?

--
Chris Hartjes
Internet Loudmouth