On Jan 21, 2:10 pm, cakeFreak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I did the following while working on a dynamic questionnaires
> generation system.
     <snip>

     I think, you've misunderstood my question. This is not about
multiple form inputs nor about DOM append.

     Post RoR saga, many clients have shifted their interests from CMS
to UIMS so that they can customize the UI especially forms. Majority
of the requirement is to add/remove form fields by admin in signup
page.

--
  <?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?>
Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com    Blog:http://rajeshanbiah.blogspot.com/