Hi CakePHP Team,

I'm a very satisfied Baker here. I've been using CakePHP for 2 months
already and I really enjoy it. Compared to my previous experience with
Spaghetti Framework, MVC Framework really rocks.

I just have a little question to the CakePHP Team regarding the
FormHelper. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not.

Whenever I use the FormHelper in 1.2.X.X, it will auto-magically
assign the appropriate INPUT for me according to my database field
type. For example, DATE field will generate a DATE input for me. A
VARCHAR field will generate a TEXT input for me.

Now, the question is, why does FLOAT field generate TEXTAREA input?

NOTE: Not that I don't know how to fix this, but I'm only wondering,
could this be a bug? I know I can fix this with array("type" =>
"text").

I have a field with FLOAT type and it generates TEXTAREA auto-
magically for me. Maybe we need harry potter to fix this?