you paginate models not controllers....

try $this->ModelName->paginate

On Jan 23, 2008 12:18 PM, dandreta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi!!
> I have index function in my controller of the following form:
>
> function index() {
>                 $this->Proyecto->recursive = 2;
>                 $this->set('proyectos', $this->paginate());
>         }
>
> And all of the projects appear correctly in the index view with their
> fields and for each project the information of other related tables.
> The problem is that this error appears:
>
> Notice (8): Undefined offset:  0 [CORE/cake/libs/model/datasources/
> dbo_source.php, line 882]
>
> I have observed that it seems to be because of recursive attribute,
> since if I put it = 0, the error does not appear, but the information
> of the related tables does not appear.
> Also If I put it =1 the error appears.
>
> How can I solve this error?
> Any suggestion?
> Thanks and regards

(the old fart) the advice is free, the lack of crankiness will cost you

- its a fine line between a real question and an idiot

http://blog.samdevore.com/archives/2007/03/05/when-open-source-bugs-me/
http://blog.samdevore.com/cakephp-pages/my-cake-wont-bake/
http://blog.samdevore.com/cakephp-pages/i-cant-bake/