Speaking of generic, I'm wondering if Nicolás' bug is more of an admin
routing one or something specific to pagination/routing. IOW, I still
don't know if what I want to do has an existing solution or I need to
hack Router as well. For the moment, I'm rolling my own pagination but
I'd really prefer to use something built-in.